An intense soothing and moisturising treatment for sensitive and intolerant skin
- Sensitive to intolerant skin
- Intensely moisturises and soothes
- Provides lasting comfort
- Restores the skin's radiance
- Guarantees optimum tolerance
Product + :
- Its soft, creamy texture guarantees a real sensation of well-being.
- Tube 75 ml
Biological mode of action
- A new breakthrough for sensitive and intolerant skin, the Toléridine™ patented complex acts instantly and lastingly against inflammation.
- It enhances the Sensibio Mask, an intense treatment for occasional use featuring the Toléridine™ patent, instantly soothes feelings of overheating, redness and tightness, biologically strengthens the skin's resistance to attacks and increases the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin to restore a radiant complexion.
- The Toléridine™ patent, boosted by the D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex, inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory molecules and thus makes the skin less reactive.
- The moisturising agents in Sensibio Mask provide lasting comfort and restructure the skin barrier.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid instantly soothes and softens the skin.
Instructions for use
Evening - Once or twice a week
- Apply a thick layer of Sensibio Mask on your face and neck, after cleansing.
- Leave on for 10 minutes to maximise the penetration of active ingredients.
- Rinse off or remove excess product with a cotton pad.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Sensibio" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, ISOHEXADECANE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRICETEARETH-4 PHOSPHATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID. [BI 550V1]