Both repairing and soothing cream
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Outbreaks of dryness: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zincG
- Good skin tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
Product + :
- Cicabio Crème is the second most commonly prescribed product among French dermatologists.*
*Source: IMS / Xponet CF November 2012 /injured skin outside market authorisation (AMM)
- Very good tolerance
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Crème contains three repairing active ingredients that act at every stage of the biological skin reconstruction process.
- Its antibacterial agents (copper-zinc) purify the epidermis.
- The active ingredient, ANTALGICINE™, quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch*.
- Its “dressing effect” texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising active ingredients forms a breathable film for excellent skin protection and optimal comfort.
- The patented natural D.A.F.™* complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
Instructions for use
- Apply to the irritated area after cleansing and drying.
- Use once or twice a day until the skin is completely repaired.
- Avoid the eye contour area. If skin oozes or irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional.
- Only apply to lips from the age of 6 months. Only apply to external mucous membranes in adults.
- Use Cicabio Pommade for the nappy area in babies and young children.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, COPPER SULFATE, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XYLITOL, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, RHAMNOSE, LAURETH-3, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ASIATIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 561]