Hand care that biologically corrects and prevents pigmentation, while respecting sensitive skin
- All skin types, even sensitive
- Promotes the disappearance of brown spots and keeps them from appearing
- Intensely moisturises
- Hands are soft and comfortable
- Specifically formulated to respect the most sensitive skin
- Tube 50 ml
Biological mode of action
- White Objective Hand Cream offers optimum preventive, anti-spot and lightening efficacy, thanks to the action of the W.O.® patent which acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation.
- The peeling action of glycolic acid activates the elimination of cells loaded with pigments.
- Anti-UVA-UVB filters protect from solar radiation to prevent new pigmentation (SPF 19 - UVA 14).
Instructions for use
2 or 3 times a day - 7 days a week
- Lightly massage White Objective Hand Cream onto your hands.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, GLYCOLIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, LYSINE AZELATE, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXAPEPTIDE-2, DIMETHICONE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA.